Emergency Vet Clinic for After-Hours Care
If our animal hospital is already closed for the day, we recommend the following emergency vet clinics:
Signs of a Pet Emergency
Call our animal hospital or reach out to one of our recommended emergency vets listed above if you observe any of these issues with your pet:
- Labored breathing, panting, wheezing
- Pale gums
- Ongoing lethargy
- Persistent coughing
- Signs of injury or infection to one or both eyes
- Trembling, painful to touch
- Not eating or drinking for 24+ hours
- Ingested a known toxin/poison or foreign object such as a toy, sock, etc.
We recommend contacting us at (847) 356-1516 or reaching out to an after-hours emergency vet for any concerns you have about your pet’s health and safety. It’s always better to be cautious, and we’re more than happy to answer your questions.